TSG (Technical Support Group) Engineer
Based in Plymouth
Salary discussed at application stage
An opportunity has arisen for a TSG( Technical Support Group Engineer) to join a progressive company.
Reporting to the Specials Engineering Head of Department
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2020? New Job New Year!
Relocating to the Plymouth area?
Duties would include:
Working within the TSG (Technical Support Group) team to complete the Engineering and Technical Planning requirements for Special Orders of the company product configurations including TS-Industrial, TS-IT, EL, TP & CM.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate competence in some of the following areas:
· Team player with the ability to communicate well at all levels
· Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative
· Sheet Metal Fabrication & Product Assembly processes
· Completion of product costing
· Engineering Drawings and Bill of Materials
· NC CAM post processing software
· Delivering solutions against specific customer requirements
· Understanding of Engineering principles and Design tools
· 3D CAD & CAD Data Management software packages
You will be qualified to degree level in engineering/manufacturing or have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship with HNC or HND engineering qualifications.
Anew South West is acting as an employment agency reference the TSG (Technical Support Engineer) vacancy.
#Engineering #Graduate #manufacturing #CAD #Datamanagement #Engineeringdrawings #industrial #planning #Fabrication #Sheetmetal #Plymouth #Devon #Southwest #Newjob
To apply please upload your CV also leave a contact number so that we are to make contact – Thank you