Skilled Fitter Welder required for an expanding company in West Sussex
Excellent company benefits
Salary discussed on application
Company pension 5% contributory
Life Assurance Protection
Salary Protection Cover for illness
Holidays 25 days annual basis + Bank holidays
As a Skilled Fitter welder you will have worked within an engineering manufacturing environment. Component repair, Brazing & Heat Treatments, welding, Plasma Spraying, and Re-protective painting.
The candidate will be responsible for evaluating fabricated welding work.
We are looking for a Skilled Fitter Welder who ideally has the following skills:
- Must have extensive Skilled Fitting Welder Fabrication experience
- Previous experience of fabrication within Brazing & Heat treatment, welding, Plasma spraying ans re-protective environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge of NDT and MPI/UT techniques –Ultrasonic Testing (UT) Liquid Penetrant Inspection (LPI)would be an advantage
- PRS knowledge of fabrication and assembly techniques would be advantageous
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
They promote a positive, approachable, and welcoming culture throughout the company.
#welder #skilledfitter #engineering #bognorregis #engineeringdrawings #fabrication
Anew South West is acting as an employment company regarding the post of Skilled Fitter Welder
To apply please upload your full up to date CV – Thank you