Regional Sales Manager
Based in South Devon
Salary discussed on application
As a regional Sales Manager are you looking to relocate to the South West?
Seeking a new challenge within your Regional sales career?
Looking to step up to the next level?
Anew South West are supporting their client with the recruitment of a Regional Sales Manager to join the Sales & Marketing team reporting to the Executive Manager, Sales & Marketing. This role involves overseas travel.
Candidates with a Regional sales manager background and also graduates with an Engineering or Business degree who can demonstrate 1 to 2 years relevant work experience in a sales, business, industrial or manufacturing environment. Applications are also invited from individuals with experience of the full spectrum of the sales process gained within the energy industry, ideally with knowledge of Gas Turbines.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will win sales of generator set equipment and profitable long-term maintenance contracts. The role involves working closely with customers, colleagues and agents in the UK and overseas.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initial evaluation and appraisal of potential projects
- Negotiation and closure of all commercial and contractual aspects of a sale
- Management of and liaison with agents in the defined region
- Management of the submission of quotations to clients
- Project costing
- Quotation evaluation
- Risk review
- Handover of projects
- Working with other Sales Managers and Sales personnel to achieve departmental objectives
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Relevant degree and/or work experience
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to manage high value contracts
- Ability to liaise with internal and external parties at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Flexibility to work beyond contracted hours
- Able to travel regularly overseas (often at short notice)
- Fluent IT skills – MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Positive, confident and determined
- Full driving licence valid in the UK
- Second language desirable
- Pension Scheme
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Subsidised Canteen
- Secure Parking
- 25 days holiday plus Statutory Bank Holidays
Salary will be dependent on experience and is non-commission based. A company car is not offered with this role.
anew South west are acting as an employment agency regarding the above permanent job vacancy.
#sales #energyindustry #marketing #quotations #contracts #projectscosts #engineering #manufactuing #industrial #heavyengineering #southdevon #regionalsalesmanager
To apply please upload your CV – Thank you