Are you seeking a new job opportunity where you are able to use your Quality engineering knowledge and experience to the full.
- Implement the objectives defined for the Quality Engineering team.
- Respond to customer complaints and define corrective actions required, interfacing with relevant departments to prevent re-occurrence. E.g. Process engineers, toolroom, production, supply chain etc.
- Provide customer support where required, e.g. monthly reports, QBRs.
- Work with relevant departments during new product and process introductions e.g. Design, Industrial engineering, Supply chain etc.
- Based on internal quality performance indicators drive continuous improvement initiatives on scrap, rework, EOL yield etc using continuous improvement methodologies e.g. six sigma and interfacing with other departments as required.
- Developing Advanced Quality Planning and Piece Part Approval documentation for customers and internal requirements.
- Define the inspection planning and audit requirements for products / processes including the requirement for SPC.
- Provide support / involvement for process audits carried out by the Quality audit function.
- Support other group OEM manufacturing sites as required.
- Identifying training and development needs and seeking such training to support the company objectives.
- Quality engineering experience in a manufacturing environment (Ideally 2 years’ experience).
- Degree / HND in engineering or equivalent qualifications and experience.
- Institute of Quality Assurance Diploma or equivalent qualification.
Keywords: Quality, engineering, QBRs, planning, training, manufacturing, audit, industrial
anew South West is acting as an employment agency.
Please upload your CV to apply