Product Manager/Key Account Manager
Salary range 35k to 38k
Due to expansion and fast growth strategy, our client is looking to appoint a Product Manager, Key Account Manager for Industrial Projects.
Purpose of the role
To drive the introduction and subsequent commercial development of key product areas within industrial projects.
As our client develops into new customer segments and embraces larger industrial projects key account management will become a vital part of the role, managing projects from conception to delivery with key account customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- finalising the commercial offering to the market in terms of product specification, technical information, sales information, marketing and introduction strategy;
- providing technical sales support both internally to the sales team and externally to dealers and end users;
- managing the commercial performance of the range in terms of overall sales value and gross margin;
- liaise with installers and customers during the installation and commissioning process.
This role is based at our head office in Devon predominately, with the need to visit customers and suppliers both in the UK and overseas when required.
You will need:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the specification and definition of agricultural and industrial bulk storage systems;
- international trade experience within the bulk handling industry;
- market experience of the African and South American continents;
- fluency in English and either French or Spanish;
- relevant higher-level academic qualification, ideally to degree level.
- 2D and 3D CAD drawing competence;
- mechanical engineering design background;
- appreciation of civil engineering principles as applied to bulk handling and storage equipment.
Anew South West is acting as an employment agency for this role.