MRP Systems Software Trainer
Salary discussed on application
Based in North Devon
Are you looking to relocate to the Northern Devon Area?
This vacancy opportunity would suit an MRP systems trainer within a manufacturing company seeking a more diverse role.
An exciting opportunity as an MRP Software trainer has arisen to join an expanding company that has significant growth potential. You will join a team of like-minded people within the company who are dedicated to servicing clients with bespoke software MRP packages based across the UK and overseas.
Who would suit this role?
Previously worked with MRP software systems within manufacturing and other industries requiring MRP (Material Requirements Planning) systems.
A trainer who has working knowledge and understand of the range and capabilities of the MRP systems requirements and deliveries.
An engineering background within manufacturing who has implemented MRP systems with a natural ability to train and support customers.
Scope of the role:
- Working closely with sales, developer and support team to produce bespoke training packages for customer needs – Team player
- Understanding the customers MRP requirements and processes
- Writing and delivering training packages to enable the MRP System to function to the maximum levels within the following:
- Accounting & Ledger Sales Quotes & Invoicing, Purchasing, Orders, Transactions, financial reporting & Live Data and accounting methods
- MRP requirements -Stock ledger, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Sales Orders (SOP) Inventory Stock History within MRP Systems
- Supporting the customer throughout the life cycle of the system
- Training through various mediums. Face to face on site – Webinars – Skype
- Training throughout a diverse level of staff
- Regular visits to client offices UK and overseas
- Must be flexible, reliable and able to manage their task list effectively and able to prioritise jobs within tight deadlines
- A logical approach with a high level of attention to detail is a must
- Previous MRP software systems working knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and through remote connections external logins and webinars
- Accounting and stock ledgers knowledge within MRP Systems- as above
- Excellent written skills
- Background in Engineering Manufacturing implementing and training MRP systems
- Aptitude for continuous learning and development
- Delivering training to groups and individuals at all levels
- Confident team player with a high standard organisational skill
- Own car and clean driving license
Degree or equivalent working knowledge within manufacturing reference MRP Systems and training
Working Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Holiday 21 days plus Bank Holiday
Pension – Enrolment
Free Gym membership
anew South West is acting as an employment agency regarding the role of MRP Systems Software Trainer
#MRP #Manufacturing #engineering #warehouse #northdevon #newjob #it #Training #MRPsystems
To apply please upload your CV – Thank you