Mechanical Engineer required for a company based in Essex
An opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, industry leading and customer focused company with a vision of growing their reputation as world leaders in their technology.
The requirement for an additional Mechanical Inspector to join an established team based in Essex.
Salary discussed on application
You may be looking for a new challenge?
Are you relocating to Essex ?
Are you looking for that next step in your career?
- Skilled in the use of manufacturing inspection instruments and methods for first article and in-process inspection of precision machined components.
- Proven ability to interpret engineering drawings and quality requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail, with a methodical approach to tasks.
- Positive attitude combined with a ‘common sense’ approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- Training will be provided as required.
- Be able to use first principle inspection of machined components
- To be I.T. literate and familiar with Microsoft “Word”, “Excel” or equivalent software.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Highly motivated.
- Working to ISO 9001 standard and procedures.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 4.00pm
Friday: 7.30am – 3.00pm 39-hours per week
After a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allocation of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.
anew South West is acting as an employment agency with reference to this vacancy
#mechanical #inspector #engineering #Essex #manufacturing #drawings
To apply please upload your CV – Thank you