Mechanical Fitter/assembler required
Based in Telford
Looking for a new job in the New Year?
Do you have a mechanical background?
Worked within Manufacturing?
Hourly rate discussed on application
Required to support our manufacturing cell:
- Mechanical fitting and assembly of finished products to on site manufactured customer orders prior to shipment
- Fitting electrical actuators and power-driven accessories
- Testing assembled systems to identify defects
- Working to internal processes and standard operating procedures to maintain our quality standards
- Measuring components using electronic measuring equipment
- General Engineering workshop skills with an understanding of manufacturing processes
- Understanding of engineering assembly drawings
- Previous experience of machine building and assembly will be advantageous
- Building and assembling company products
- Manual handling
- Quality / Inspection
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm 30-minutes for lunch.
Friday: 8.00am – 2.30pm
40-hours per week
In return, we offer a competitive salary, good benefits package, free on-site parking and a generous holiday allocation.
anew South West is acting as an employment agency regarding the above permanent post
#assembler #fitter #mechanical #manufacturing #engineering #telford #Christmas #newyear #instagram #facebook #anewsouthwest
To apply please upload your CV
Job Reference AN6686