Based In Tiverton
Two shifts available Weekend nights and Weekday nights Shift allowance applies 1.338
Hourly rate discussed on application
If you are an operator and would like to progress to a setters post training will be considered for the right person.
Due to a substantial increase in business and high customer demand, we have 2 opportunities available, to increase our internal capacity in our world class CNC facility in Tiverton.
You will be responsible for setting and operating CNC machines. Loading and running programs through prove out according to the tools list and works instructions, producing a valid first-off component and having it verified, loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities, conducting in-process inspection, checking against drawings and specifications to ensure they are made accurately and to the highest standards.
- Minimum 2-years previous experience in setting and operating CNC machines.
- Working knowledge of controls, such as: Hurco, Fanuc, Siemens and Heidenhain.
- Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
- Mechanical Engineering Manufacture Apprenticeship or equivalent NVQ3 Award, BTEC or City & Guilds qualification in engineering at Advanced Level.
- Can do attitude with team working ethos.
- A high level of IT literacy.
Hours of Work:
Friday – Sunday: 6.00pm – 6.00am 36 hours
Tuesday – Thursday 6.00pm – 6.0am 36 hours
A competitive salary, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allocation of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.
Anew South West are acting as an employment agency
# CNC # Machinist #Setting #Operating #Hurci #Fanuc #Siemens
To apply please upload your CV – Thank you