Manual Toolmaker required for an expanding company
Based in West Sussex
This is a full time permanent position with career prospects.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week with a salary from £28k to £34k DOE annual salary + excellent career progression + benefits. Annual Holiday allowance of 33 Days+ Death in service + WPA Medical Cover.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manual Turning / Manual Toolmaker to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
Do you have a passion for precision engineering, an excellent understanding of the turning process and can work to tight tolerances and surface finishes?
As a Manual Turning / Manual Toolmaker you will have a wide range of skills and be experienced in turning, manual milling and toolmaking.
• Proven time served in setting and operating manual lathes and manual mills, i.e Bridgeport
• Excellent working knowledge of cutting speeds and feed, geometric tolerance and working on the variety of different metals
• Solid understanding of interpreting engineering drawings and standards.
• Have a hands on approach
• Eye for detail
• Able to work under own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Be conversant in all necessary measuring equipment
#Toolmaker #manual#metals#components#timeserved#engineering#CNC,#Milling, #Turning#precision#tolerances#manufacturing#lathes#aerospace.
Job Ref: AN6654
anew South West are acting as an employment agency
To apply please upload your CV – Thank you