Based in Plymouth
Competitive Salary, Bonus and Company benefits discussed on application
39 Hours per working week – Flexibility required
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive Global company based in the beautiful City of Plymouth.
A company who are committed to investing in people with training and development for all their staff.
Looking for a new challenge within your next career move?
Relocating to the South West area?
New Job in the New Year?
- Ensuring adherence to all legal and organisational Health and safety requirements
- Leadership, Management and Development of 16 Multi skilled Engineers
- Working with the operations department to achieve challenging, daily production targets
- Delivery of complex departmental and business improvement projects
- Delivery of departmental KPIs including machine availability targets
- Effective management of key resources including plant, equipment ans spares
- Effective management of key processes including TPM, planned Maintenance and OEE
- Developing effective working relationships with external suppliers
Essential skills and qualifications
A minimum of HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Level 3 in Supervisory Management and /or extensive experience of managing maintenance /engineering teams
Level 3 Health and safety management and or extensive experience of managing health and safety in a maintenance engineering environment
Desirable Skills and qualifications
A degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Work to deadlines under pressure and on own initiative
Fault finding diagnostics in mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, electronics and PLC’s
Training and use if formal problem-solving activities such as 8D
Supervisory experience within a fast paced, multi shift manufacturing environment covering sheet metal, powder coating and assembly activities
Technical expertise in a wide range of maintenance activities
The ability to lead motivate a team of maintenance engineers
The drive to achieve challenging objectives and targets
A proactive and flexible approach to work combined with a CAN DO attitude
Systematic problem solver
Excellent communication skills
Anew South West are acting as an employment agency relating to the post of Maintenance Manager
#management #engineering #electrical #electronics #processes #Plymouth #southwest #maintenance #PLC #Siemens #Sheetmetal #Fabrication #production #maintenance #Devon #relocating #plymouthmayflower #engineering
To apply please upload your CV – If this is not possible please make sure you include your contact details when applying so that we are able to make contact – Thank you