Shift Maintenance Engineers required
Excellent opportunities have arisen within a busy, fast paced, progressive company for Shift Maintenance Engineers in South Devon.
Commutable from Exeter, Newton Abbot, Torbay, Teignmouth and surrounding areas
Salary discussed on application
Variable shifts discussed on application as well as enhanced night shift premium
Minimum hours per week required will be 40.
Flexibility is required depending on the operational needs of the business.
Purpose of the role
As a member of the engineering team you will be providing hands-on day to day machine maintenance, collaboratively driving continuous improvement within the engineering department, as well as with Production Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and procurement personnel.
Your technical background will typically include the following essential and desirable criteria:
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance with fault finding capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of production processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding and exposure to lean manufacturing principles and tools ,5S and CIP
- Analytical approach understanding data
- Current Health and safety and environmental legislation
- Confident in the use of Microsoft office packages
- IOSH Experience with risk assessment
- AutoCAD Knowledge
- Digital Equipment
- Print Industry
Education should include:
GCSE A – C Maths English and Science or Equivalent
Higher education or comparable
In addition the following are desirable:
City and Guilds Level 2
17th /18th Edition
More details and the wider job description and role will be discussed on application.
This role is an ideal opportunity if you:
- are you a Maintenance Engineer with a proven background within a fast-paced preventative maintenance environment?
- perhaps looking to relocate to this beautiful Devon area where you can enjoy the South Devon coastline as well as the Devonshire moorland areas.
Anew South west is acting as an employment agency
#maintenance engineering #electrical #mechanical #Devon #engineering
To apply please upload your CV – Thank you