Machine / Assembly Operators
Based in Braintree
Competitive salary, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, holiday allowance of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.
This role is a critical function in operating a component wash machine on a rotational basis. Full training will be provided as required for the right candidate, along with opportunities to learn new skills and enhance existing.
- To operate a component wash machine on a rotational basis.
- Must be physically fit as repetitive lifting/moving is required.
- Assembly of components to high standards.
- Quality inspection of parts.
- Use of hand tools and bench mounted equipment.
- Ability to complete quality and productivity records, some written and PC entry required.
- Ideally a background in manufacturing, production-based roles, would be advantageous but not essential.
- Manual dexterity is an important factor for handling and assembling our components.
- Ability to lift and lower (manual handling) within capabilities and using lifting aids.
- Use of pre-set meters and gauges to check conformity of product.
- A willingness to learn and constantly improve.
- Good team worker.
- Training provided for suitable candidates.
Hours of Work:
Monday-Thursday: 715am – 15:45pm
Friday: 7:15am – 14:45pm
Additional hours at overtime rate are available to suit business demands.
anew South West is acting as an employment agency
#assembly #operative #Braintree #manufacturing #engineering
To apply please upload your CV – Thank you