Machine / Assembly Operator – Days (Full Time)
Based in Braintree
Due to our continued growth an opportunity for Machine / Assembly Operator to join the existing team .This role is a critical function in operating a component wash machine on a rotational basis. Training will be provided as required for the right candidate, opportunities to learn new skills and enhance existing.
Hourly rate discussed on application
After a qualifying period, health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, holiday allowance of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.
- To operate a component wash machine on a rotational basis.
- Must be physically fit as repetitive lifting/moving is required.
- Assembly of components to high standards.
- Quality inspection of parts.
- Use of hand tools and bench mounted equipment.
- Ability to complete quality and productivity records, some written and PC entry required.
- Ideally a background in manufacturing, production-based roles, would be advantageous but not essential.
- Manual dexterity is an important factor for handling and assembling our components.
- Ability to lift and lower (manual handling) within capabilities and using lifting aids.
- Use of pre-set meters and gauges to check conformity of product.
- A willingness to learn and constantly improve.
- Good team worker.
- Training provided for suitable candidates.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday 07:15am – 15:45pm
Friday – 07:15am – 14:45pm
39 hours per week.
Additional hours at overtime rate are available to suit business demands.
Anew South West is acting as an employment agency reference the permanent role of Machine / Assembly Operator
#engineering #assembly #manufacturing #machineoperator #Braintree #Essex
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please upload your CV – Thank you