Industrial Engineering Manager
Based in Plymouth
Salary, Bonus and Company benefits discussed on application
Monday to Friday 39 Hours Flexibility required
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive Global company based in the beautiful City of Plymouth.
A company who are committed to investing in people with training and development for all of their staff.
Looking for a new challenge within your next career move?
Relocating to the South West area?
New Job in the New Year?
- The leadership, management and Development of a team of 6 Industrial Engineers and 2 Apprentices
- Ensuring that existing and new processes and machine centres have sustain capabilities against process indices.
- Taking responsibility to investigate and resolve process related problems within production
- Taking the lead role in implementing annual manufacturing-based capital expenditure projects
- Undertaking a lead role in New Product Introduction projects
- On – going personal and professional development
Essential skills and qualifications
- A minimum of HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Level 3 In supervisory Management and or Experience of managing engineering teams
- Level 3 Health and Safety Management and or extensive experience of managing health and safety in an engineering and or manufacturing environment
- Experience of product management and process implementation within a production facility
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Level 5 In supervisory Management
- Experience of high-volume sheet metal fabrication processes including bespoke machinery, robotics and fig/fixture design
- Working knowledge of Siemens PLC’s would be advantageous
- Experience of implementation processes in a lean manufacturing environment
- Work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative
- Communicate effectively at all levels
Anew South West are acting as an employment agency relating to the post of Industrial Engineering Manager
#management #engineering #electrical #projects #processes #newproducts #Plymouth #southwest #industrialengineering
To apply please upload your CV . If this is not possible please email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are able to contact you- Thank you