Graduate Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineer – Industrial Engineering
Salary £24k to £30k depending on level of experience
Based in Plymouth
Reporting to the Head of Industrial Engineering, the role will include:
- Ensuring current and new processes and machines are capable to World Class status measured against Process Capability Indices;
- Supporting New Product Introduction projects taking into account all aspects of layout and material flow using standardised lean principles;
- Proactively supporting continuous improvement activities within manufacturing.
Desirable Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering including metal fabrication;
- Experience of high volume manufacturing processes, including bespoke machinery, robotics and fixture design;
- Working knowledge of Siemens PLCs.
This role is full time, working a 39-hour week Monday to Friday.
Job Ref: AN6427
anew South West is acting as an employment agency
Please upload your CV to apply