Fabricator Welder required for a busy engineering company based in Somerset -Commutable from Taunton, Street, Somerton, Yeovil, Glastonbury, Sherborne and surrounding areas
Are you looking for an exciting new venture to start 2019 working with a variety of products?
Do you want to work for a company who are proud of their products
Great company, great team , busy engineering company , expanding looking for talented engineers to come and join them.
Hourly rate discussed on application
Monday to Friday
7:30am to 4pm
- Death in service
- Sick pay after a qualifying period
- 20 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
MIG /TIG welding Mild steel – Test at interview stage
Do you have MIG/ TIG welding experience?
Do you understand manufacturing, schematic Drawings?
Previously worked within Stainless Steel Fabrication?
If so, please read on as this could be the perfect next venture for you…
Your day to day duties will include:
- Experience and competent with MIG/TIG welding.
- Understanding and ability to read from drawings.
- Competent welding principles and procedures.
- Have excellent communication skills.
We are looking for you to possess the following skills and experience:
- MIG/TIG Welding and fabrication experience and skills.
- Knowledge of working with sheet metal machinery.
- Hold a valid UK driving license.
- Excellent communication skills.
anew South West are working exclusively regarding the above post and company as an employment agency
The above post is a permanent post and not a contract
#welding #fabrication #mildsteel #MIG #TIG #Somerset #engineering #coded
To apply please upload your current CV – Thank you