Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
Salary discussed on application
Based in Braintree
Do you have an analytical or problem-solving mind-set and you’re looking for an exciting opportunity within a busy engineering/maintenance team?
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, who will interact with several departments to ensure that our manufacturing processes continues to deliver world class products as efficiently as possible through efficient preventative maintenance, emergency breakdown response and continuous improvement initiatives within the manufacturing areas. You will deliver manufacturing targets by ensuring the process equipment is maintained to a world class standard. The maintenance group will assist in projects to deliver quality, productivity, safety and cost reductions.
- Ensure manufacturing process equipment is available and maintained to the correct standard.
- Participate in multi-functional projects taking on and delivering specific actions and tasks.
- Trouble shoot equipment and process issues, and repair equipment to ensure day to day manufacturing issues are resolved and actioned in a timely manner.
- Complete essential preventative maintenance tasks and willing to work shifts when required
- Analyse daily equipment metrics and use data driven decisions to improve processes and generate reports to document.
- Work with other departments to develop and improve current process equipment and systems to deliver change and improve key metrics.
- Good Electro-Mechanical knowledge of process and equipment maintenance. (Will consider Multi-skilled candidates)
- Working knowledge of control systems including Siemens. (Would be desirable but not essential)
- Hands on experience of manufacturing equipment maintenance and troubleshooting issues within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience working within a precision engineering manufacturing environment would be desirable but not essential. (Will also consider candidates from FMCG, Food processing or Distillery)
- Previous experience of working within a team delivering projects is essential.
- As a minimum an HNC, 18th Edition or Time –Served
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday 07:30am – 16:00pm
Friday – 07:30am – 15:00pm
39 hours per week.
Additional hours at overtime rate are available to suit business demands.
In return, we offer a competitive rate of pay, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, holiday allowance of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.
Anew South West is acting as an employment agency
#engineering #18thEdition #precisionengineering #Siemens #Electromechanical #maintenance #processsengineering #braintree
To apply please upload your CV – Thank you