Electrical Maintenance Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an international company based in North Devon.
As a qualified Electrical Maintenance Manager is the new year the time you are looking for that next challenge?
Thinking of relocating to the North Devon area?
Haven’t found that perfect job yet that has the lifestyle change that you have been looking for! Local beaches and moorland. Perfect for outdoor sports, cycling, surfing, walking.
Based in North Devon
Working pattern 8am – 5pm Mon-Fri, every 7th week Duty Manager cover required.
Bonus ROS package, Company assisted pension.
• Management of the electrical engineers and contractors
• Carrying out an aspect or hands on maintenance
• You will also get involved with projects on site
• Electrical Manager or leadership experience
• Electrical Engineering qualification
• Electrical qualified ideally 17th Edition
• Knowledge of PLCs
• Shift production planning
• Mechanical understanding
• Experience in coaching and developing engineers
• Manufacturing or Production background
Keyword: #Electrical #Maintenance Engineer, #Industrial, #Electrician, #Manufacturing, #Production, #Engineering, #Mechanical, #Days, #Shift, #PLC, 17th Edition, #Projects, #Installation, #Multi Skilled, #FMCG, Service, Heavy, #Technician, #Fitter
To apply please upload your CV or contact Trudi Spratt firstname.lastname@example.org