Electrical Maintenance Shift Engineer
Maintenance Shift Engineer (Electrical)
Shift 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
Salary £35,636 inclusive of Shift allowance
With an addition of overtime ( Not Guaranteed)
Company Pensions scheme
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a company that thrive on maintaining plant machinery and preventing problems that may arise.
You will be a time-served maintenance electrician to carry out maintenance, repairs and fault finding on high speed heavy automated machinery.
You will need to be:
- Experienced time served and/or suitably qualified individual with thorough knowledge and understanding of both electrical and mechanical engineering;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced complex manufacturing environment often under pressure utilising exceptional problem solving and preventative maintenance skills, experience and knowledge.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics;
- Time served;
- Ability to fault find on automated machinery using methodical fault finding skills;
- Fault finding using PLCs;
- Accustomed to working on various types of Motor Control;
- Can work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Knowledge of CMMS system
- Electrical qualified
- Manufacturing or Production background
- Ideally have knowledge of PLCs
Keywords: Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Industrial, Electrician, Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, Mechanical, Days, Shift, PLC, 17th Edition, Projects, Installation, Multi Skilled, FMCG, Service, Heavy, Technician, Fitter
Job Ref: AN6627
anew South West is acting as an employment agency
Please upload your CV to apply