CNC Grinding Operator– Rotating Early/Late Shift
Based in Braintree
Salary discussed on application along with shift allowance
Due to the continued growth and succession planning this progressive company has an opportunity for a Grinding Operator to join our existing team.. This role is varied with opportunities to enhance exiting skills and learn new, training will be provided as required.
- Experience of precision or Tool room grinding – CNC.
- Knowledge of cylindrical grinding principles.
- Proven engineering background in a similar environment.
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be physically fit as repetitive lifting/moving is required.
- Ideally similar background in manufacturing, production and grinding-based roles, would be advantageous but not essential.
- Use of pre-set meters and gauges to check conformity of product.
- A willingness to learn and constantly improve.
- Good team worker.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday: 6.00am – 2.30pm
Friday: 6.00am – 1.30pm. 39-hours per week.
Monday – Thursday: 1.30pm – 10.00pm
Friday: 1.30pm – 9.00pm. 39-hours per week.
Additional hours at overtime rate are available to suit business demands.
In return, we offer a competitive salary + shift allowance, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.
Anew South West is acting as an employment agency reference the post of Grinder Double days
#CNC #Braintree #engineering #Manufacturing #grinding #precision #Toolroom
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To Apply please upload your CV – Thank you