Site Works / Servicing & Installation Engineer
Salary discussed on application
42½ Hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with a half an hour lunch break.
These are the normal working hours, with an additional requirement to work extra time to allow the journey of getting to sites and extra time required during busy seasons (pre harvest / during harvest)
Overtime rates will apply when working on-site on a job and travelling out of normal hours will be paid at standard rate.
Designed and manufactured in house in a purpose-built facility in Devon, England, with a strong UK customer base has aggressively grown exports and now supplies equipment across the world. Recognised as one of the top 100 SME’s and were awarded for their export achievement.
As the business continues to grow a position has become available for a site works / servicing & installation engineer to join the site installation team .This is an opportunity that will suit a motivated candidate who has site working experience already and has the ability to work alongside other team members as well as working alone.
Candidates must be willing to be working away from home on a regular basis, whilst working away from home accommodation & meals will be provided.
As the company grows there will be opportunity for career progression within site installation team.
Candidates Essential requirements;
- Good health & safety sense
- Comfortable at working at heights
- Happy to be working away from home
- Willing to do occasional weekend work
- Hold a current driving license
- Experience of mechanical and or electrical installations
Advantageous for your application;
- Knowledge of bulk material handling & drying
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of steel erecting
- CSCS Card
- IPAF / PASMA trained
- Welding experience
Any of the above would support your application greatly however additional training will be given to supplement existing experience where required. Job role will entail;
- Attending sites throughout the UK to carry out carry out installations of bulk material handling equipment.
- Erection of supporting steelwork
- Carry out pre harvest servicing for grain driers and grain handling equipment.
- Trouble shoot and assess faults on bulk handling machinery
- Carry out repairs to damaged equipment
- Prepare and submit detailed job sheets to allow any further works to be assessed
- Working in our assembly unit in the factory at times when not out on site
Anew South West is acting as an employment agency reference the post of Site Works / Servicing & Installation Engineer
#siteworks #installation #mechanical #steelerecting #CSCS #mechanicalfitter #welding
To apply please upload your CV – Thank you